Sunday, February 12, 2006

MERCEDES HALF-MARATHON!!




Well, I ran the Mercedes this morning and it was a good race. The hills were BAD and it was freezing cold, but overall it was a very good course. My MP3 went out at mile 9, so I had NOTHING to get me through the final 4 miles except the man behind me chanting to himself..."Come on, Push it...You can do it." He was talking to himself, not me. Well, the crowds were pretty good, but I depend on that MP3 player. Above are some pictures.....
Brent was so sweet...stood by the finish line for 1 hour in 30 degree weather to get a picture of me. Then after it was over I missed out on the finisher's shirts so he went back and made SURE I got mine. They wouldn't let me back in the gate, so he sent a worker after it!

No comments: