Tuscaloosa may very well be the worst place in the United States for Vol fans to live. In the past three years, we have faced verbal abuse, ridicule, and have had our Tennessee merchandise defaced, stolen, and vandalized. However, we must be growing on our neighbors and friends, because this year the only thing that happened was some one unscrewing Brent’s TN license plate and screwing it back in upside down. Maybe they feel sorry for us? Who cares, I’ll take it!
However, the big TN vs. AL game was here in town, and of course we went, and it was oh-so-heartbreaking. But even so, our boys played well and we had a fun time, for the most part. I will say this: Bryant-Denny home games have the best music. And also: I am always shocked at how grown men get so emotional over college football.
Before the game, obviously:
The quad with Bryant-Denny chimes in the background:
The Pride of the Southland Marching Band! Always my favorite part of the entire game!
No comments:
Post a Comment