Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Miscellaneous December 2013 Highlights

IMG_0455

Our Christmas tree from the front yard – love!

IMG_0456IMG_0464

Hanging out with the pugs – how we spend most of our time.

IMG_0473IMG_0489IMG_0497IMG_0498

This is a Full Moon BBQ “Big Baker.”  It has been my biggest pregnancy craving so far.  Literally I would get one of these on my mind and could.not.get.it.off.  Poor Brent!  One day he made the mistake of mentioning that a friend had given us a coupon for another BBQ place and that was all it took – I called & asked if he would pick up a Big Baker for supper.  One time I drove to get us one and I thought I would *die* before I could make it back home to eat it (about 1.5 miles!). The good thing about it is that it is way too big to eat it all at one time, so we usually cut it in half and take the other half home or save it for another meal. That means if I get one, I get two days of it.  And it actually gets better after sitting in the refrigerator for a day or two!!!

IMG_0510

Brent won this gem playing dirty Santa at my work party.

IMG_0518

Another work party at 5 – a restaurant in downtown Tuscaloosa.

IMG_0528

We finally got to see the Alabama Shakes in concert!  It was awesome!  We also discovered St. Paul & the Broken Bones, who were also great!

IMG_0538IMG_0542IMG_0548IMG_0549

IMG_0551

Dying to have a baby bump, but just not there yet.  Also loving the pug shirt Brent got me!

IMG_0559IMG_0562

Me & coworkers at our work Christmas dinner!

New Year’s Eve was spent with our friends John & Amy.  We wore pajamas, ate finger foods, watched football and played Taboo.  Then we left promptly at 12:01 so we could all get in bed.  It was the perfect way to spent NYE!  (Also, that is sparkling cider!)

IMG_0730IMG_0731IMG_0732IMG_0733

No comments: