Click here to find out: http://www.druidcity.org/pdf/spotlight_member--Brent_Freeman.pdf
I am so very proud.
Tonight we went to a fundraiser hosted by Focus of Tuscaloosa called "Men Who Cook." http://www.focustuscaloosa.org/MenWhoCook.htm
Proceeds from the event go to the Alzheimer’s Family Support Group, the Foster Grandparent Program, and the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program. There were several different teams from the area (including the Druid City Bike Club) and the food was fantastic! There was also a silent auction and I won all three things I bid on -- a watercolor painting from a local artist, an old framed needlepoint work, and a decorative shelf that matches our living room perfectly. We had a great time. We met some really nice people, including a woman named Melissa (who actually works for Focus), her sons, and her parents. Brent and one of the sons got into a bidding war over a bicycle wine bottle holder that Brent loved. She conceeded her win to Brent and let him buy the item. He was thrilled. The entire family was absolutely precious.
Here is a picture of the wine bottle holder:
And some other miscellaneous pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment