
I feel like my entire life is on hold right now. I just can't seems to shake whatever this is....a cold, virus, sinus infection, allergies, I'm not sure. I am going on 4 weeks now! Four weeks! I actually felt much better last week/weekend (Easter), so I almost cancelled my Dr. appt I had scheduled for this past Monday. But it started up again Tuesday and is still going strong today. I have taken more medicine these past few weeks than I have in my entire life. It just keeps hanging on. Mentally I feel fine and I really want to do things -- I even worked a double in the ICU on Wednesday -- but after a few minutes of anything that requires movement I am wiped out. So there go my plans for the weekend -- I really wanted to start on my garden but it doesn't look like it is going to happen. I also had some new recipes to try (I am on a cooking/baking kick lately) but Brent is such a germophobe and doesn't want me around food.
We also haven't been able to try out the new mountain bikes we got this week, except in the backyard for just a few minutes. But I am ready to get out there. Brent and I decided to order mountain bikes after we went skiing in Breckenridge this past winter. We had such a great time doing an activity together and started brainstorming about something we could do together as a way to spend time and have fun with each other. We used to run and participate in races together but we both had some injuries, so he started getting very serious about road biking, which I am not crazy about. Plus, there are so many parks and trails in this area that are perfect for biking. Anyway, here is my new bike, which is beautiful:
http://www.trekbikes.com/women/wsd_products/bikes/mountain/4500wsd/
No comments:
Post a Comment