Above is a photo of the most recent artwork we bought at a garage art party/show here in Tuscaloosa. Brent picked it out, actually. We’re not sure what it is…a man, a woman? Who knows? Anyway, the colors are really nice. Brent has pretty good taste.
Some other pictures from our home:
I found this little framed print at the thrift store for $1.48 & I think it is so cute.
Two paintings of home + last year’s Mule Day letterpress. I LOVE letterpress art!
A serene photograph from a silent auction + the picture that is the bane of Brent’s existence. It has hung over our bed ever since we had our first apartment & now it is hanging on the side wall of our bedroom. Brent hates it so bad, but it matches everything. I don’t think it’s that bad. Plus, now it has sentimental value!!
I don’t like this one at all.
This one came from a Focus fundraiser/silent auction. I love cross-stitch & anything that looks vintage.
And this one was from another silent auction fundraiser for the American Heart Association…it is hanging in our bedroom also.
We love bicycle art! I found this two piece set on etsy.com…so cute. I love the yellow + blue.
And Talitha’s painting that hangs on the fireplace…it looks perfect right here!
This one is from a local artist & we won it at the Focus fundraiser/silent auction.
Not sure why I chose to blog all of these different things….maybe one day we’ll get it together and I will get a clue about decorating & interior design. Or maybe I should just let Brent make all of those decisions….
No comments:
Post a Comment