Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Home Tour

I absolutely love decorating for Christmas!  Ever since we have been living in this house, we have put our Christmas tree in the same place – in the back of the living room.  This year we totally rearranged the living room to put the tree in front of the window.  I LOVE it!

IMG_4422

This is what it looks like from the outside:

IMG_4389

I love it!!  I love driving around to look at Christmas lights and seeing Christmas trees in front of the window.

Some other pictures from our home:

IMG_4396IMG_4406IMG_4411IMG_4413IMG_4414

I LOVE candles!  I have been burning candles every night this fall/winter.  I love the ambiance it adds to a room.

IMG_4447IMG_4449

Above you can see the magnolia swag I made for the mailbox.  I actually tried to make it for the front door, but it didn’t work, so it used it for the mailbox and made a different one for the front door.

096011020021

No comments: