Christmas at the Freemans!!
Highlight of the day! It was so hard keeping a secret – especially since we went to Brent’s grandmother’s house for dinner before we opened presents. It was fun that Kourt & Talitha both already knew. Arlis & Thelma were so excited about the surprise! We have both announcements on video and will treasure it for years to come! I can’t believe how perfect the timing was – I always thought I
LOVE this wreath!! One of our favorite gifts! It is currently hanging in the side door entryway.
Halie in the dress we bought her. May be a little impractical, but I just had to get it for her! She looked adorable in it and strutted all over the house! And then there were carolers from Towee Falls, including our favorite little munchkin, wearing the scarf Mama made her! After they sang, they said a prayer and since we told them all the big news, they prayed for the baby as well. The cherry on top of an awesome day!
Merry Merry Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment