A lot of great things happened this week!
- 30 week appointment + 3D ultrasound
- We got our new living room furniture
- Mother’s Day!
- We joined Circlewood Baptist Church – our first time joining a church together.
First, our appointment!
This ultrasound was kind-of a do-over from last time. We got one good pic (above), then LB turned his back to us! He must be shy like his Mama. Look at that pretty boy! Again, he was measuring perfect – just exactly like all the apps say he should be. This time it was 3 lbs, 4 oz! My belly is also measuring perfectly at 30 cm. I can believe how big the little fella is getting! Growing so fast!
Nursery progress – added some curtains and some little shelves (?) from Tuesday morning that we stacked on top of each other. It is coming together – I’m really ready to have it all finished!
Mother’s Day was great, thanks to Brent. We joined our church (they played Rocky top on the piano!) and I got my first Mother’s Day gift!
The church is wonderful & the people are SO NICE….even though we did get quite a few “Roll Tides” when they came through & shook our hands. Also, I thought the outfit above looked better than it did! As soon as we got in the car after church I had to take that belt off….oh my goodness. I could barely breathe. After church we went to Target & I had to size up!
And of course: belly pics! Getting bigger & bigger! I feel SO GOOD! I cannot believe how great I feel! Funny story: First, most people have been SO NICE to me while pregnant – very encouraging, telling me that I am looking good, telling me I don’t look that big, basically just saying what I want to hear (enablers!). I know not to take these comments to heart because people are just trying to be nice. However, I did get a truly ambiguous comment at CVS. A black man saw me walking by, stopped, looked me up & down, & said a curse word just loud enough for me to hear. I have NO IDEA what it meant! (I’m really not THAT big, am I?) Don’t really care – we laughed about it all day long!
And another childbirth class!! This time we took a tour and learned how to breath to help the pain! It was a good class – I am so excited! And I was by far getting around much better than the other girls in my class! Ha ha – I hope none of them find the blog, but seriously – some of them were acting really uncomfortable – and we are almost all due within 2 weeks of each other.
Me & my labor coach!!! It’s going to be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment