Really not much to update for this week! We had some really bad weather, requiring us to take cover in the neighbor’s basement. Thankfully we didn’t get anything besides some flooding, but it was still scary. Other highlights include:
- Watching the bump get bigger & bigger! I love letting my belly “hang out” - we just sit & watch the baby move. I LOVE it – the highlight of my day! Brent can see & feel it also! It’s so big! I guess my belly button is not going to pop out, although it is pretty shallow!
- Reading – I’ve been going through lots and lots of books
- Working on the house/nursery
- Eating at Jalepenos, a new Mexican restaurant near the house –> so good!
- Sunday school party
- Hanging out with the pugs!
- Exercise – going to the gym 2x per week + walking at home with the dogs
I don’t have too many pictures for this week, mostly just of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment