Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Off

Anyone that knows me knows how much I love my new job, even thought I can’t talk about work on the blog.  With my old schedule, I worked every other weekend and had one weekday off every week.  While I HATED working every other weekend with every atom of my being, I did enjoy my weekday off days.  It was nice to be off and have the whole day and house to myself.  Plus it was really convenient for running errands and doing things that you can’t do or don’t want to do on Saturdays.

031

So, even though I loved my weekdays off with my old schedule, I was never – ever – very productive on these days – at all.  For the most part, I would read, watch TV, surf the internet, go shopping, etc, etc.  I don’t know why, but when I am home alone with no oversight, my day just degenerates into pure foolishness.  I bake & eat too many baked goods, take too many photos, waste hours of time on the internet (you tube!), nap, and/or watch and re-watch movies and TV shows. 

This past Friday was just like old times.  Lazy, ridiculous, silly, and totally unproductive.

001002004010016021024025027032035

039042049

054060100107116118053119139141

No comments: