Hello from T-Town!
Apparently spring in AL is a trade-off between gorgeous foliage and massive, massive amount of pollen.
On Sunday the air was a yellow haze. By Sunday night, it had settled all over everything:
Yuck!!! Fortunately the Claritin seems to be working pretty well. The tradeoff:
The Easter Lilly:
Speaking of Easter, it was definitely different this year. I had to work 1230 – 2100, so Brent and I ate breakfast at Panera before going to church and then I had to rush straight from the service --–> the hospital. :( So glad I got to go to church, but I definitely missed being at home.
In other news, Brent is officially injured. He has a serious case of tendonitis in his knee, for which he is going to physical therapy and getting steroids via ionophoresis. Poor guy. Hopefully this heals up pretty quickly. He’s worried about not getting to participate in the big rides this summer.
Hopefully his super-mega-vitamins will help with the recovery! Oscar is not so sure…..they are pungent!!
No comments:
Post a Comment