Sunday, November 07, 2010

Freeman Update

In the past week:

-We turned the heat on in the house!

-We went to a birthday party at Hokkaido Japanese restaurant.

-We went to a mountain biking documentary at the local theater.

-We went to the movies to see Due Date.

-We came back from Orlando and stopped at Los Calientes before even going home!

-Brent was diagnosed with a sprained wrist.

-I discovered Zumba & Street Jam classes at Northridge Fitness.

-Went to the restaurant at Tanneyhill State Park with some friends.

-I said “lesbian” in front of a six year old.

-Brent almost said “raped” in front of the same six year old.

-I Zumba’d in my living room for approximately 80 minutes.

-Brent walked right past me in the cafeteria at work when I was wearing my glasses and had my hair in a ponytail.

-I tried to recreate my beloved Rold Gold zesty ranch pretzels that are no longer on the market.

-Fall is in the air!!!!

288215218222225237239240245

262241261

264265280281

266293

No comments: