Sunday, November 07, 2010

Epcot, Part I

Day #2 of vacation: Epcot!!

(I’m obviously not going to be posting as much because Windows Live Writer has updated and is TERRIBLE.  It is so slow and freezes up multiple times while I am trying to write the blog posts!!!!  SO FRUSTRATING!!!!)

I must confess that I totally do not remember going to Epcot the first time.  Basically, all I remember about the family trip to Disneyworld when I was 14 is eating a big fat smoked turkey leg in the Magic Kingdom.  Sad, huh? 

008

This time, no turkey legs and we dragged our friends John & Amy with us. Once we got in the park, we all pretty much made a beeline for the World Showcase.  Mexico, in particular.  The Mexican restaurant, to be specific.  John & Amy may be even more crazy about Mexican food than Brent is, which is remarkable, trust me.

010011012014016017021

After Mexico, we visited several other countries.  They were kind of a blur.  It was super hot and there were crying kids everywhere.  In fact, I don’t think I have ever seen as many crying kids as I saw at Disneyworld.

022023030031035036039042044046

Finally we were at America!  Woop woop!  We were greeted by a small patriotic band and they were great.

048050051

And we watched a little American history show that made me feel very patriotic and proud of my country.

062063064

I know!  This camera is TERRIBLE!  I can’t believe I paid almost $200 for the crappiest camera EVER!!!  I keep meaning to email the company.

056058067069070071072073075078080081087089

090

Another one of my infamous close-ups!  This is something I am really bad about: forgetting that I have the camera zoomed in when I take a self-portrait of me & Brent.  We have tons of pictures like this!!!

091

And what day would be complete without some Droid love???

Epcot, Part 2, coming up!!!

No comments: