Saturday, February 04, 2012

Gray Saturday

016

Today was a little rainy and overcast, but we still had a great day!  Perfect mix of relaxing + productive.  Brent couldn’t ride because of the weather, so we ended up sleeping later than usual, getting some housework done, then going for lunch at Mellow Mushroom before getting groceries.

007009010011012013014

017018

When we got home, I went straight for this:

025

And took a loooooong nap.  Tonight we ended up braving the nasty weather and going to the Plantation House with our friends.  They have this amazing wonderful spectacular shrimp & corn chowder on the salad bar.  I ate so much of it that I had to bring my actual meal home in a to-go box. This restaurant has the BEST chicken fingers ever, so we have that to look forward to tomorrow!

Rainy photos:

029030031

And look what we found in our kitchen cabinets!!!

005006

I’m a little embarrassed that Thelma might see this, but oh well.   It is remarkable. We were growing a garden & didn’t even know it.

No comments: