Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

014

I woke up to some beautiful orchids this morning!!

015016017018

And loads of candy.

Funny story: yesterday I stopped by CVS after work to get Brent’s V-Day card.  AND CVS is the only place in town that we know of that has Cadbury eggs (our favorite).  Guess who I ran into in the card aisle?  Brent!!  Of course!  Nothing like the last minute!  I think it is funny enough that we ran into eachother, but even funnier knowing WHY we ran into each other at the ONLY place in town that sells Cadbury crème eggs.  Gosh, I love those things!!!!!!

004008011

Yesterday it was actually sleeting!  Tomorrow the temp is supposed to be in the 70’s!

013

Choclate chovered cherries strawberries!

024

Brent’s screensaver (surprise!). Love is in the air!

025

Valentine’s Day supper from Tazikis!  Grilled chicken basal pesto gyro + Greek potatoes + chips (weird, huh)?  We ate this while watching Breaking Dawn (and promising not to tell anyone), then New Girl and Raising Hope.

026

And this is the BEST Chuck Norris joke I have ever seen, although according to Wikipedia it is not factual.  Still funny.

027

No comments: