Today it was time for the pugs’ yearly shots. It’s always an ordeal.
Yes, what you are seeing is correct. Some one actually has to hold Oscar down.
He’s frantically trying to turn around to shoot us dirty looks. Meanwhile, the fattest cat I have ever seen lays underfoot. Like, the vet was actually trying to work there (note the microscope), but the cat was like “Not my jahb, not my prahblem.” At one point, me and the cat got into a stare-down that I’m not ashamed to admit that I won. Not only did the cat blink/look away, it closed its eyes for like 2 minutes and then never looked at me again.
Milly looking soooo betrayed after it was all over with.
Then there was THIS. After we drove around Northport and took down all of the “Found Dog” signs that Brent posted last August. I guess she’s officially ours!
When we got home, I made some Valentine’s Day treats: cake batter Rice Krispie treats! I found the recipe on Pinterest (Daddy, you will probably see it soon, if you haven’t already.) I used a cherry cake mix since that’s all I had, and also because it had little red flecks in the mix.
They are good!
Then tonight we had two fun events: first one of my coworkers got married and we went to the wedding. Then we came home, changed, and went to the annual Raclette party at our friends’ house. So fun! And so good!!
And some other pictures from the day (I’m so obsessed with Instagram!):
Today was the most productive Saturday we’ve had in a long time! But now we’re exhausted and ready to go to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment