Friday, March 30, 2012

It’s That Time

It’s that perfect time of the year for sunshine.  It is beautiful but not miserably hot.  I love it!

This was my view last Sunday afternoon:

001002003005008

Just lovely.  Hopefully it will be just as pretty this weekend.

And then:

010011

Rolo cookies!  They were so good!  I’m going to make them again this weekend and hopefully remember to take a picture of the finished product.

Highlights from the week:

015017019022

Lunch on a budget!  Spaghettio’s for him and Michelina’s chicken fried rice for her ($1 per box and really so good that I would eat it even if we weren’t on a budget!).

023024

Our yard in spring!

026

001004

I took the first picture for Brent, but decided to post it here also to share my wonderful idea with you guys. Ladies & gentlemen, this picture shows the very best way to eat a Cadbury egg….all at once. Yes, put the whole thing in your mouth and let the chocolate melt in your mouth.  So good!

And a picture of the cute pug necklace that I found on Mod Cloth.  Sale!

007010

I taught nursing inservices this week and had catered food courtesy of the drug rep…this was leftover chicken from Desperado’s.  SO GOOD.  Enough for us to eat all weekend!

And tonight we got ALL of our grocery shopping and misc shopping done…so we have alllll weekend to relax!

011002

No comments: