Saturday, March 31, 2012

Weekending: Saturday Rituals

046

It is such a pretty weekend!  Ritual #1: Photos!

051064070071075080

Ritual #2: sunbathing (and I have the sunburn to prove it):

010008007

Ritual #3: Brent goes cycling while I go to Weight Watchers (and then shopping – but I did not buy anything today!)

Ritual #4: Fernandos

013014015016

We always get the same thing at Fernandos – the lunch fajitas.  I don’t eat the tortillas but Brent does and he makes his wraps just so (the arrows indicate the order of placement): meat –> onions + peppers –> beans –> rice –> salsa –> cheese dip drizzled from a chip in a line across. I’m not kidding; it is a work of art every single time. And even though we get the steak and chicken fajitas (sometimes the steak, chicken & shrimp), no mixing of meat is allowed in the same tortilla. It must be homogenous each time.  I’ll try to get a picture of that next time.

The story behind that first pic of Brent is that the caption is: “He said my story was cool.  And he called me bro.”  Like this:

001

We love it!  The dog looks just like Oscar!

Another ritual:

012

The red light photos where Brent looks like he hates me and our life.  I thought I took a ton of pictures before the iPhone, but now it is just out of control.  I take pictures of everything.

017

Today was the Blue Angels airshow in town.  Northport was packed.  I totally didn’t get it at all and had no desire to see it, but then we were at Walmart and it started and suddenly we were outside with our eyes glued to the skies, just mesmerized. I couldn’t tolerate it for long, though. It was very, very loud.

Scenes from tonight:

184

The Black Warrior river.

185186

Lovely Saturday!

No comments: