On Wednesday it was time to leave Las Vegas and drive to Arizona for the 2nd part of our vacation. While Brent was at his conference I took another long walk up & down the strip. Even though we were coming back on Friday afternoon, I knew we wouldn’t be able to spend much time out & about before leaving on Saturday morning. After the walk, I hung out at the pool complex for the rest of the morning. I could really get used to the life of leisure (ha!) and was pretty excited to have so much down time on this vacation!
I learned a pretty important less on this walk – if you wear your iPhone earbuds, no one will talk to you, try to sell you anything, or try to give you pornographic ads. It is like you become invisible. I listened to “We Are Young” by Fun. on repeat for about 1.5 hrs (a song that I discovered on this trip!).
Las Vegas is definitely not my favorite place in the world, but it can become endearingly familiar after only a few days there. All of these photos are iPhone photos, since the Canon was already packed away in the trunk of the Jetta.
And we’re off!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment