I’m loving it!!! Today it was stormy/rainy, but at the first sign that the sun was peeking through the clouds, I headed out to the pool, where I lounged/floated around for ~ 1 hr. Then we went to get groceries and eat supper and when we came back, I got back in. I love it!!! I just love everything about it, even (especially?) the smell of chlorinated water - it brings back such great memories of growing up, when swimming in a pool was probably my very favorite activity.
I watched it get dark through the neighbor’s trees and even got a small fireworks show (from the same neighbor!). It is wonderful. The water is cool in the afternoon when it is really hot, but then at night when the air gets cooler, the water feels warm. It is so nice!
Brent is a bit stressed about the filter/pump, chemicals, and general maintenance. There is a lot to learn! My pool operation knowledge from my days at Arch Chemicals is coming back in bits and pieces, but there is a lot I don’t know, remember, or understand.
We' will get it under control. I haven’t told Brent yet, but I would love a more permanent solution eventually!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment