Sunday, February 23, 2014

19 Weeks & Nursery Progress

IMG_1030IMG_1031

This is us last week getting the nursery furniture from Target!  We got a great deal!

And this is the nursery before (Friday night):

IMG_1072

I *hate* the green color!  I am so glad to see it gone!

And here is the after (with the crib!):

IMG_1098

I love it.  I think it is going to look great!

Here is the glider:

IMG_1103

And here is the dresser in progress:

IMG_1108

What a disaster!  But Brent did get it all put together!  What a man!

Here are some other highlights of the week:

IMG_1040

We had our first childbirth class on Monday, Feb 17.  It was called “Early Pregnancy” and it was pretty informative (to some).  Exciting!

IMG_1062

IMG_1054IMG_1063IMG_1105

And we hung out with the dogs, as usual.

IMG_1049IMG_1051IMG_1058IMG_1060IMG_1100IMG_1102

And here are some of my outfits.  Maybe soon my belly will pop out.

And here are the belly shots at 19 weeks!  Kind of just looks like a beer gut Sad smile

IMG_1080IMG_1083

IMG_1097

Laying down it is a little more obvious. 

Stay tuned for pics of the nursery!

No comments: