Hello, sunshine + warm weather!
Today was a warm and gorgeous day!!! So beautiful! I can’t even be frustrated that my allergies have kicked in, because I kind of think it is worth it.
This week I have worked the night shift and it has been fantastic. I honestly feel like I have been on vacation because I have been at home so much. LOVE it. Of course, I have only been working 8 hour shifts, so I go in at 9 p.m. and I’m home by 5:20 or so. Nice. I fall asleep around 6 – 6:30 a.m. and am awake by noon, so this gives me the whole rest of the day to enjoy.
Today after Brent got off work, we took Oscar and Milly to the UA arboretum, which used to be a golf course. I think I may have found a new favorite place! It is beautiful and not even in full bloom at this time. And it is so close to the house!
Very nice evening! Now I need to rest up for a few minutes before heading into work!
Happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment