Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sleepy Spring Sunday

What a nice day!

It started with chocolate chip pancakes (no picture), which were great, groceries, and lunch at Subway.  This afternoon Brent watched as TN played (and lost – boo!) in the Elite Eight game while I read the Sunday paper.  Then me and the pugs had a little “down time.”

078 086 085

Tonight I went to the Arboretum again and it was pretty much deserted.  I’m not sure if people don’t know it is up there or aren’t sure it is open or what, but I saw several people exercising at the VA.

Last week:

103 - Copy

This week:

021 

Seriously?!  I was so disappointed.  Almost all of the blooms had fallen off the trees!  Last week it was just breathtaking, especially in the late afternoon light.  Today, not so much.

But definitely still nice!  Obviously this week I was using the Canon Powershot point + shoot.  Pictures are nowhere near as crisp.

004005 008 013 018 020 024 026 027 028 032 

When I got home, we went to Calientes and obliterated any calorie deficit I might have created with the exercise.  It might have been worth it.  Brent thinks it is hilarious that I get the hamburger at a Mexican restaurant.  It is so good, though!  [Interestingly, they have a Facebook fan page, which I just joined. Ha!]

We came back and took the pugs on a walk and experimented with the night setting on the DSLR.  I am obsessed with this camera, in case you could not tell.

094 106 109  118

Milly hates the leash, walking, and exertion in general.  She tries to stop and turn in at every driveway we pass.  She’s so funny!

093 

Fairmont Drive at night:

 101

Lovely Sunday!

No comments: