Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dog Days of Summer

What’s been going on here:

011

Isn’t summer the best time of the year?  I am currently in full-blown “vacation” mode and spend my free time relaxing, watching movies, and reading.  I am very much enjoying it + looking forward to starting my new job which will allow me to play with Brent almost every weekend! Yay!

Seriously, these birthday flowers have made by summer!  They are so cheerful!028 018 And this is my sweet new reclining lawnchair from Sam’s.  I am in love with it. Honestly, there are few activities I love more than sunbathing, even though I know it is so bad for your skin!  But it feels so good!!!  I lay in this chair with a book, some tea, and Pandora’s Jason Mraz station playing on my Droid (I know I’m coming to the game kind of late, but Jason Mraz may be tied with Norah Jones for my favorite musical artist ever). I pretend I’m poolside or beachside.  Ahhhhh….so relaxing.  I can’t stay out too long, though, because I am SO WHITE from years of avoiding the sun + the pugs think they have to stay out an supervise and I feel guilty hearing them all panting and miserable in the heat.  They refuse to go inside!

004125005

035This picture above is my first somewhat successful photo with the macro lens in manual setting.714

Brent took the rest of these with the new macro lens and I love them.  I think his attention to detail is remarkable!  I love seeing things through his eyes.051 044 046 047

No comments: