Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!!

649

We had a GREAT time in Chattanooga this weekend!  Glad to be back home now, watching the Tour de France, eating ice cream, and getting ready to settle in with some movies: Shutter Island & Wolfman.  Wondering if the Fairmont Drive fireworks are on the agenda tonight…..or at least a few rifle shots??  With our neighbors, you just never know!

Last night we went to happened upon Chattanooga’s Independence Day celebration.  I took photos of fireworks for the first time.  I looked up some tips on the internet for manual settings, but when the first few did not turn out, I switched back to an automatic mode.  Unfortunately I left the manual focus on, and since it was dark I didn’t really notice.  So I had to edit several of the photos a bit, but I thought many of them turned out….interesting, at least. :) Ha! 

I will update more about our trip tomorrow.  Until then,

640

Happy 4th!!!  And God bless America!!!

578

No comments: