Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Beauty Queen

It was a big weekend!  We made an extra trip to Tennessee to see our favorite little 5th-grader compete in a beauty pageant!

IMG_0011

The pugs got to go!

I took several pictures at home.  Unfortunately not the best weather!

IMG_0081IMG_0087IMG_0088IMG_0100IMG_0148

The pageant was held at Rural Vale school – I finally got to see Brent’s old stomping ground!

IMG_0127PB160008

PB160016

PB160005PB160011

Despite getting robbed of the crown, she had a great time and looked beautiful.  We were SO proud of her!  She is definitely a beauty queen to us!  And she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

IMG_0128

IMG_0126PB160021

After the pageant, we took her to a Mexican restaurant in Tellico (although it was painful to me since I was abstaining from queso at the time due to pregnancy!  Then we went back to the Freeman’s where I watched Halie perform “surgery” on her Kindle and got seriously nauseated. (Below is the moon over Tellico as we were leaving the school.)

PB160022

PB160024

PB160026

IMG_0138IMG_0140

And then it was time to go home!  Quick but fun trip!!

IMG_0147

No comments: