Week 5 was pretty much more of the same! A little bit tired, but not too bad. There were definitely some nights when I was ready to go to bed early, but as long as I get enough sleep at night I am OK. No nausea! I’m definitely moodier than usual – in fact, the problem is that I am so, so sensitive! I seem to take offense to everything and I am so irritable! Of course I know that it is just the hormones, and that I am overreacting, but it doesn’t change the feeling…..I don’t want to act on my annoyances, so mostly I just sit around and steam. It sounds terrible, but since I want to keep my friends, there is no way I’m going to tell anyone how I feel! This week we went home for Halie’s beauty pageant. It’s so fun to have a secret….no one knows! I took so many photos of myself from side, even though I know I won’t be showing for probably 2 more months! This week is also the week that the meat craving really kicked in – in the morning, I began CRAVING sausage & steak patties from the cafeteria. Pretty funny! Also, I had a toothache that started acting up when we went home. Otherwise, feeling great!
No comments:
Post a Comment