Today I had to work from 12:30 – 9:00 pm. I hate getting off at 9, but I love having the morning free. It started with Brent making his famous biscuits, plus gravy and veggie sausage. I meant to take a picture of it, but I inhaled the thing before I thought about it. It was so good – the best breakfast I have had in so long.
Seriously.
It is not just because he is my husband. I do not usually like biscuits and NEVER eat them. But these are the best biscuits I have EVER had in my life. Even better than his mother’s, better than Mammaw’s. They have the texture of a muffin or cake.
After the breakfast, I went on a morning walk around the neighborhood. I am picking up pinecones and various things to use for Christmas decorations. I cannot believe that some people buy pinecones at the store!!! They are laying all over the ground! Anyway, I ran up this hill (steeper than it looks):
And actually I was only halfway up when I took the picture. My goal by the end of the winter is to make it to the top.
I saw this house when we were first looking at houses and fell in love with it. It is for sale now.
When I came back, I looked out the window and saw this:
Hopefully it will be a good night at work! Excited that I am off tomorrow and can’t wait to see the Rockettes!
No comments:
Post a Comment