Today we met Daddy, Mama, and Kourtney in Gadsden for a Thanksgiving meal. The place we had planned to eat didn’t open until 5, so we ended up at the Fish Market. The food, to me, was just okay, which was a little disappointing because I have heard rave reviews about this place. But the company? Fantastic, obviously.
Our waiter loved Kourtney and drew a picture of Nessie on her to-go box of fried pickles.
We had fun…the fam tends to get a little loud around the dinner table, especially when discussing scenes from The Office or Seinfeld.
After the meal, we went to the mall but didn’t really do much shopping. It was pretty crowded. We finally headed back home around 2 pm, but had to stop for dessert in Birmingham…..
Bruster’s…..the best ice cream in the world.
Tonight I did hit some sales at Michael’s and Wal-Mart for Christmas decorations….I am now covered in glitter and ready to get started decorating!
Pictures from my walk/jog this morning:
And Milly -
No comments:
Post a Comment