Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Big Three – Oh

Whoop whoop!  Happy birthday to me!!!

I woke up to this:

014017019

Cake BEFORE 6 A.M.???!!!  Oh yes, we did.

This is Oscar’s post every single morning, for as long as we have had him:

029

Brent (A.K.A. Best Husband Ever) is #1 at picking out gifts.  That’s why I got a new lens for my Canon camera….an EFS 60 mm ultrasonic macro lens.  Love it.  I totally have not read the instructions, but we have taken several pictures so far.  Brent has taken the best, definitely.

 044025

I LOVE this one of Brent shaving: 047

Brent’s:055 057  Milly, by me:  051

And then there was a birthday dinner at Hokkaido, complete with hibachi, an awkward Chinese (?) hat, drums, singing, and a cookie cake.

This is what humiliation looks like:

076

{I’m pretty sure that woman behind me is thinking: “Her butt is way too big to be eating that cookie.”  Ha!}

But the cookie cake (supplied by Brent) was really good!!!080 077 The whole gang was present, which was very sweet of everyone.  It took forever to get tables to hold all of us.

My favorite b-day card:

087 

Birthday flowers!093

Perfect b-day!  Second best after my 23rd, which was the day after we got married.  One of my friends even printed and framed some of the pictures I took in TN that I had posted on Facebook…so sweet.

Brent wins husband of the year and now I must start thinking about how I can top today for his birthday in September!

No comments: