September 1st just feels like the first day of fall. I’m not sure why! The last quarter of the year is here, the August heat is behind us (thankfully), and we can officially start looking forward to college football, cooler weather, gorgeous leaves, crisp mornings, and pumpkin - rolls, bread, muffins, pies, and lattes. Obviously!
Since I don’t have to be at work until 8 a.m. now, I have been exercising in the morning for the past 3 weeks and have grown quite addicted to it. I have been walking around the neighborhood (including 1 huge hill) + down the sidewalk to the gas station and back. It feels so good and sets the tone for the rest of the day. Some days (like today) I even feel like going out again at night. I walked a different route tonight and took my camera. All of the walk pictures lately have been taken with the Canon Powershot (bad camera) instead of the Rebel, just because the Powershot is so much more discreet and easier to carry.
Looking forward to all of the exercise I am going to get this weekend paddling down the Ocoee!!! So excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment