Sunday, September 05, 2010

Tennessee September

Picnik collage

Windows Live Writer (the program I use to write the blog posts) is refusing to allow me to post all of the pictures from this weekend!  So I condensed the flower pictures into a collage and will post the rafting pictures when I get the waterproof camera developed (hopefully tomorrow)!

On the way home – it is a long trip, but when we see the mountains, we know we are getting close! 063

  Chattanooga:080 089

Anderson farm:

297

Dawn @ the Hiwassee River – love the fog.  We were so in awe that we stopped on the bridge to take pictures.  It was so serene!

101

104  117 118 119 138 147

Parksville Lake:161 164 179 187

Obsessed with hummingbirds:

231  266

And this little munchkin (her new nickname is “Bugsy” after the recent bout with lice – ha!):236

What is this?  It is purple-ish and growing all over Tellico:

274 291 292 293 468 311

I may or may not have made myself a little sick by eating handfuls of muscadines off the vine.

313 330 342 352 353 354 356 361 363 375 381 391 392

Sunrise:

405 417 433 442  449 456

Headed into Tellico.  Look at the mountains!459463 465

Gosh, I love the country/mountains/large bodies of water.  From Brent’s own mouth this weekend he said (of the Ocoee river area): “This would be a nice place to live!”

No comments: