Monday, September 13, 2010

Week In Review

This was actually a pretty uneventful week and I really didn’t get any good pictures.  Not one! But that’s not going to stop me from posting them, obviously.

Labor Day means one thing to me, really: the unofficial beginning of fall.  Even though the sun apparently hasn’t gotten the message.  I am already dying to pull my winter clothes out of storage!

I worked at the hospital, Brent worked at the house all day and then grilled for us.

002 003

Ribs, baked corn, and Doritos.  Deeelishus!

008

Yellow leaves!  Yellow leaves!  Fall is on the way!

020

027031

021 022 026045

The plants are still alive and well:

049 050

Saturday night we went to the Plantation House in Aliceville with some friends.  It was a gorgeous evening!

108

I became mesmerized by this the other day.  The sun was shining through at just the right angle:

008 

And see if you can guess what this might be.

034

Hint: it is becoming a problem…..

037  045 032

Yes, I went back to Sips & Strokes.  Yes, they recognized us.  No, I’m not getting any better.  I may need to take a break from it for awhile.

Why so depressed?

053

Milly?  You too?

054 055

Oh.

073

This upcoming weeks should at least be a little more exciting!  Brent and I both have work-related trips this week, so we won’t get to see each other until next Saturday!!!  Boo!  But yay for traveling!

No comments: