Today was one of those rare Friday mornings when Brent & I are both off work. We slept until about 6:30 and then took the pugs on a walk down Fairmont Drive. I took my camera so I could get some pictures of the April 15th storm clean-up progress. Overall, the neighborhood is looking much better, but you can see how the landscape has totally changed. I even get a little disoriented looking at some of these pictures, trying to remember exactly where along the street they were taken.
We headed out early; our first stop was Panera Bread for breakfast. Their breakfast power sandwich is so good + healthy, but it is also so very hard to order when you are staring across the counter at all of those gorgeous breakfast pastries. After Panera, errands. Then we found ourselves just driving around town.
We found ourselves in downtown Northport, which is possibly the most charming little town I have ever seen. And suddenly we were at Mary’s Cakes & Pastries, a little bakery right in downtown. We walked in, and the place smelled like heaven. Seriously, heaven. We bought a few small treats and they were so delicious. We will certainly be back…soon!
Absolutely perfect Friday morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment