Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekending: Autumn Sunday Evening

….at the Arboretum tonight with the puglets. 

060 005 007 009 010 013 015 019  025 027 029 030 037  045 047

At one point, we were walking through the park and came up on two women with about 8 little dogs of various breeds, a guy & girl about our age with about 4 pit bulls, and another guy about our age with a pit bull.  Add Oscar & Milly to the mix and it was a huge group of dogs!  And our pugs were the only ones on a leash, until the single guy ran up and put his pit on a leash.  After we walked away from them, the following conversation ensued:

Brent: Hmph. Well, I guess you got some eye candy.

Me: What?

Brent: Yeah right! You know you noticed.

Me: Who? What are you talking about?

Brent: That dude with the pit bull.

Me: Which one?

Brent: Oh please. You know you noticed!

Me: Noticed what?

Brent: The dude with the pit bull and his muscles!!

Me: Seriously, I didn’t notice his muscles.  He looked like some one I went to pharmacy school with.  Did he have big muscles?

Brent: Please!  When he reached down beside me to put his dog on a leash, his muscles were like “BOOM! Roasted!!!”

041

I laughed so hard!  Maybe you just had to hear Brent say it, because as I read back over this, it doesn’t sound funny.  But it was!  He’s such a hoot!  He said tonight that he was thinking about starting running again and I said “Yay!  You can do the couch to 5K plan with me!!!”  To which he replied: “Hmph!  I can’t do couch to 5K…maybe coma to 5K!”  Gosh, he’s had me laughing all night!

No comments: