We made it!
This bridge is the very last part of the trail.
Overall, I was really impressed with everyone! Brent did great! He doubled-back so many times to wait on people and take pictures. I don’t think he even got winded. Arlis & Thelma did great also! They smoked us on the way up! And Talitha hiked the whole entire hike during an asthma attack. Hardcore!
After we left the park, the plan was that Brent would go to his parents’ house and I would go to Mama & Daddy’s. So me & Daddy drove out of the park, through Gatlinburg and into Pigeon Forge with the top down! It was just a beautiful day. We stopped at the Apple Barn & then stopped at Ruby Tuesdays for supper. I could barely hold my eyes open on the way home. When we got home we had warm apple fritters + vanilla ice cream! We earned it!
The End!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment