Today was not a great day. In fact, it may have been the last straw; I’m not sure. There have just been so many last straws lately.
The past three days have been a blur. Super busy at work, then we come home, work a little (mostly Brent), eat supper, watch a little House, read, etc. I guess it is the weather, but I am SO TIRED. The rest of the Christmas decorations are just going to have to wait until we come back. Tonight the washing machine flooded and Brent is all stressed out about that.
I am counting down the days to our weekend in Tampa! We leave Friday morning, spend Saturday at Busch Gardens, and fly back on Sunday. Brent reserved the rental car tonight, so we are now all set. Of course, the weather forecast is calling for rain all weekend, but what did I expect?? Honestly, it doesn’t matter to me, I’m just ready to get away for awhile.
Some pictures from this week:
Christmas pug
December flower
Ornaments
My handyman!
No comments:
Post a Comment