Rough morning……last night I got off at 11, went home, went straight to bed, and got up around 5 a.m. so I could be back at work at 7. Crazy.
No one is out at 11 pm in Tuscaloosa, especially in the rain.
Despite the general sluggishness due to my late night + early morning, and the fact that we are on day #1399 in a row of rainy, nasty weather, Brent and I made an appearance at Planet Fitness after work! It was fun working out together for the first time in forever. We reminisced about the good old days (and hard workouts) at Dynabody. We are actually doing great with this mission to avoid the month-long binge + laziness that typically ensues between Thanksgiving and Christmas. We haven’t eaten out in over a week (not counting parties). Tonight on the way home from the gym we stopped at Target for some frozen fruit for the smoothies.
The remnants of supper, which was actually good:
Mine was the green one, of course, and it had about 2 cups of baby spinach in it + blueberries + frozen mango chunks in addition to the usual base ingredients (almond milk, green juice, Amazing Grass -- I was hungry!). There were big chunks of spinach in it and it was deeelishuss! Although as soon as run out of this Bolthouse Farms green juice I am going back to Naked, even if it is more expensive. Don’t knock it until you try it! Oh yeah, we are definitely on the wagon again. “Pugs” and “Jugs”(Papaw Bob made that up!) say “Who are you people?? No pizza? No Walton’s? Booooo!”
(Jugs, I presume.)
We’re going to be SO sore (and hungry!) tomorrow. Ha! Good thing I’m off!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment