Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Waiting Wednesday

Waiting on 2010 – a new year, a new decade!  We are still working on the resolutions.

 002

Today was a much better day, even though I did not exercise.  At work I didn’t say anything negative, so that really helped. :)

Came home and tonight is pizza night – tomorrow Brent is headed to the TN bowl game in Atlanta….yes, I am spending New Year’s Eve alone this year!!!  It is fine and I’m actually looking forward to it – I plan on reading, working on some freelance writing, and just generally lounging around. Always a nice way to spend an evening.  Plus I have to work tomorrow and Friday, so it would be a really late night + early morning if I went to the game.  Brent is feeling guilty, but we will have many, many more New Year’s Eves together, I’m sure!

It is really wet and cold today.  I have been playing with the new camera, obviously:

024

And I got some action shots of the pug.  No blur!  I love this camera!

035

036

037

038

040

They were playing hard!  Finally calmed down for some piiiiizza!

Trying to decide what to do with the rest of tonight….probably not much!

No comments: