Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ready for a Break!!

016

Today was my last day of work before Christmas break! Yay! :) It feels like dreary winter again today – cold + rainy this morning.  This afternoon it cleared but everything was so gray and chilly and soggy.

Maybe that’s why I’ve been so sleepy today.  There was  a CE on H1N1 this afternoon at work and oh my goodness – I could barely keep my eyes open.  Then Brent called and said he was sleepy too; not sure if he was going to make it through the day. Maybe we have seasonal affective disorder. I just want to sleeeeeeep all of the time. I came home from work and took a 3 hour nap – woke up in the middle of Enchanted, which we tried to watch before but couldn’t get past the first few minutes.  Not horrible, actually.  Now Brent’s in the bed and of course I cannot sleep.  The pugs, however, seem to have no problem with 18+ hours per day of sleep.  I think they might be depressed.

014 

 008

I think this picture is sooo funny!

Nature fascinates me, obviously.  But seriously.  And I’m trying to learn how to use the settings on Elph, my little Cannon that I am very disappointed in.

062 080 094

050 052 053

028

031 039 032

Resolution: Christmas shopping + wrapping this weekend!!!

No comments: