Elephant Rock – I LOVE it! It required a bit of a hike + climb to get to. (Even though it looks like the road is running right past it, it was a bit of a climb on the rocks and you couldn’t see it from the road.)
View from the top (as high as I went, anyway).
My hair loves this weather! No humidity! I am convinced that my life would have been totally different (and I would be a different person) if I had grown up in an area with low humidity. Ha!
Brent conquered the rock cliff. Easy as pie.
I hung out here while Brent climbed to the top. The next pictures were taken by him from the top:
You can see me down below in the picture above, probably taking a picture of myself with my iPhone. Busted.
Modern medicine is AMAZING!!! In my wildest dreams I never would have imagined that less than 8 months after having back surgery I would be climbing and hiking all over the desert! Pain free (at least this day)!!!
And one last stop: the Beehives!
(Some one decided to sit this one out! Ha! He needed some quality time with the iPhone!)
LOVED Valley of Fire and had so much fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment