Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week in Review

011

003

This is Brent’s face when he is just about to say something authoritative and possibly either/or condescending and profound .

004007008

My new iPhone cover!  I love it!

012

The pharmacy satellite, where I have spent a few nights this past week (working extra for vacation!!).  And below is my office:

015018

Worknight supper

043

Above is what I get when I upload mine and Brent’s photos into a morph website.  It’s our future baby!!!  Isn’t it so cute?!

045048052055

Look!  My first pepper & tomato plants.  Grown from seeds by one of my coworkers and generously donated to the Freeman garden.  AND the gift shop at work still has Cadbury Eggs!

Friday night I worked a double (7 or 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.) and this is what I came home to:

058059060

I love it!

005009013

And tonight, on our way to church:

055059

This time next week we’ll be in the desert!

No comments: