Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

Well, there really was no Freeman New Year celebration this year! Brent went to the Tennessee bowl game in Atlanta with a friend and after work I stayed home and read, watched a movie, and listened to the Fairmont Drive Fireworks Spectacular. There was Moscato d’Asti + Sour Brite Crawlers.  Classy as usual!

Being the scary movie lover that I am, I’m not sure how I missed seeing The Others or even hearing spoilers.  I got the movie from Netflix a couple of weeks ago and ended up watching it on NYE. I was completely surprised by the ending!  This was a GREAT movie!  I am planning to watch it again with Brent tonight (unbeknownst to him), because it is definitely one of those movies that is a different experience the second time around, after you know the ending.  If you haven’t watched it, you definitely should!!

Yesterday after I got off work we made a celebratory trip to Los Calientes.  Got to get the New Year started off right!  We came home and watched A Perfect GetawayIt could have been really, really bad – it had all of the makings of a flop.  But it wasn’t! We thought it was actually pretty good.

Still working on the resolutions!!!

No comments: