On June 28, 2003, I hit the jackpot.
This man is amazing. Truly, I do not deserve him.
He cooks, he cleans. He fixes things. He bikes and shops. He knows how to dress. He’s handsome and fit and professional. He pays the bills and handles things that require any sort of organizational skills. He remembers birthdays. He is SO funny. And smart. And punctual. People love him. He is, perhaps, the only person in the world that really gets me. He exceeds my expectations on a daily basis.
And did I mention that he cooks?
When I got home from work today, the house was clean and supper was waiting and warm. He fixed cheesy chicken in the crockpot and it was really good, but honestly I don’t remember much about it. I was too excited about dessert: crockpot apple cake. It was a combination of real apples, brown sugar, ginger, butter, and a host of other yummy ingredients. It was to die for. Seriously, the best dessert I have ever had x2. (I had seconds.) Oh my goodness.
Yes, that is ice cream. Breyer’s All Natural Vanilla. Like I said, he gets me. Recipe to follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment