Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Southern Winters

Well, after a week and a half of frigid winter weather, we are back to blue skies and temps in the 60s!  Today it has rained, but it is still not cold enough for a jacket!

048

092

Well, this week I started the Marathon Makeover!  So excited!  I took some pictures to document the first workout, but since it was first thing in the morning, I really wasn’t looking my best.  I’ll just keep those on my computer for now. :)

The shuffle (necessary):

009

The treadmill:

016

017

It was a good first workout!  I always feel better after I exercise.

And an E-mealz update!

Tonight we made enchiladas, only I used the meat and had nachos instead.  This is the best Mexican-ish meat I have ever made…the secret ingredient was cream cheese!

042

045

047

We also broke out Thelma’s salsa:

049

Yum!

This morning before work I played with the pugs (and the camera) in the backyard:

010

018

Then Oscar went craaaazzzzy!!

030

036

Some other pictures from this week:

026

My coat and scarf (that I do not need this week!).

041

050

032 062 028

Off tomorrow and looking forward to it!

No comments: