Two important things about today:
1. BRENT’S OFF COUMADIN!!! Woo hoo! He celebrated by going to Jason’s Deli for the salad bar at lunch. Obviously.
2. My last day of my current job! Woo hoo! It was a BAD one, too. No lunch, and I stayed 30 minutes over. I just got through by thinking: a. it’s Friday! & b. it’s the last day!
So, tonight we celebrated by going to Los Calientes, Ulta, and Sam’s…..of course!! Sometimes I almost can’t stand the excitement!
Really, though. It’s the little things.
I would like to introduce you to the Superhusband. He cleans, he does laundry (those are my scrub pants he’s folding), he cooks, he fixes things, he has an eye for interior decorating, and he has a knack for making up rhymes to famous songs (example: “What does Milly dream of when she takes a little la-la snooze….?” ). And now he had recommence his spinach-smoothie-drinking, megadose-vitamin-taking, century-cycling ways! In fact, I told him today that I’m secretly afraid that he’ll get on his bike and ride off in a green blaze of glory and never come home.
No comments:
Post a Comment