Tonight we were here (but these pictures were not taken tonight):
I was huffing and puffing and pretty much miserable on my bike, but I will just go out on a limb and say that the scenery was 100% worth it. I wish I had brought my camera. The sun started going down over the fields and they were all misty and golden and the cicadas were singing and the entire stretch smelled like a mowed field. It was refreshing.
When I get out on these rides, I always, without fail, start craving a Fruitista Freeze from Taco Bell. They are SO GOOD and conveniently there is a Taco Bell right on the way home. So I start concentrating on that when I get tired and it works like a charm! Ha! Tonight we drove through and tried the new cantina tacos (from the Bell). The meat is good (especially the pork!), but the corn tortillas are NOT. They come wrapped in two tortillas, so just throw one away. The pork is definitely worth trying.
Looking forward to the weekend! We’re gearing up to participate in the Hot Hundred this weekend – the 23 mile option! Hopefully I can make it! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment