Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lucky

This is the LAST week before I begin my new job!  So excited.  The ONLY downside is that I will no longer have a day off through the week.  Boo.  But this means that I will not be working every other weekend, so how can I complain?

Here is the new sunshade we bought to compensate for the loss of our major shade tree.  We looked for interior blinds, got estimates, etc, but nothing felt right.  We LOVE the open windows in the dining room and didn’t want to cover them.  This was the perfect solution at a fraction of the cost.  This + the insulation has made a world of difference in the house this summer.  Thank you, Brent!

074 

Last night I went to Sips & Strokes again. It is so fun! Pharmacists can paint!!!

011 012 004 006 007 008 009 010

This morning I took Milly to the vet to get her nails clipped.  When we came out, a man was sitting there with a big old adorable pug on his lap.  I believe he said “Bubbles” was 14 years old.  Anyway, the man kept talking about how cute Milly was.  When I told him that we adopted her from the rescue after she had gone through 3 different homes, he just couldn’t believe it!  He said “Wow!  You got lucky!”

127 - Copy 193 - Copy 196 - Copy 197 - Copy 200 - Copy 

We certainly did!

No comments: