Monday, August 16, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things

 

The Superhusband doing what he loves:

009 008

Slipstreaming!   HA!

Despite a random charging dog (you can see it over Brent’s left shoulder in the above photo) & one minor incident involving me + the gas station + an oncoming vehicle (I completely lose my mind at intersections!), it was a really fun ride!  It’s always fun after you’re finished! Ha!  We might have plans to go for a big and exciting ride this weekend!

My new job!   But no pictures at the hospital! :(

Chocolate Chip Cookies

006 003

These are the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever eaten.    Seriously!  And I made them!  I am taking the rest to work tomorrow to give away.

Goofy Pugs

Oscar really, really wants to go to sleep, but he’s holding out for a taste of chocolate chip cookie.

005

Backyard in Progress:

 032

I LOVE how neat and tidy the backyard/patio looks in this photo! It’s because that rotten pecan tree is gone!  Woo hoo!

Late summer storms – I LOVE!  I don’t know why!070

Azaleas!074 075 

Practicing In Manual:

(The whole concept of f-stop clicked in my brain while taking these photos.  Well at least the basics. Learning = trial + error.)

087

094 095 098  104 105 113 114

No comments: